Saturday, April 25, 2009

Left over from Easter

Hi everyone (or at least 2 people!). Just thought I would post this card that was from Easter - I know I'm a few weeks behind but I thought seeing as thought we still have oodles of eggs in the house it was ok to post this card!


I loved all the cards over on splitcoaststampers that used the basket die - which we don't have yet here downunder so I made my own template and came up with this.
Stamps: A Good Egg
Paper: Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, So Saffron, Spring Fling DP (retired)
Ink: Sage Shadow, Basic Black
Acc: Cuttlebug swiss dots folder, Ribbon, Punches, Dimensionals
I was quite pleased how it turned out, I put some dimensionals under the handle area to make it stand out like a basket.
Thanks for looking.
As it is ANZAC day take a moment today to remember those who served our country. RIP.
Bec

No comments: