Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday At Last!

Gotta love it when the weekend is just around the corner! It is such a beautiful day here - the sun is shining and the birds are singing. It seems so long since it was warm can't wait for Spring cause I am so over winter! In celebration of the sunshine here is a nice springy feel card. This is a pocket card I made for a recent stamp club.



Here is what I used:

Stamps: Great Friend

Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Urban Garden DSP

Ink: Not Quite Navy

Accessories: Curly Label Punch, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Pretties Kit, Flower Fusion, Large & Small Oval Punches, Kiwi Kiss/Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Corner Rounder Punch

I stamped the inside panel with the sentiment from Great Friend and the matching stamp on the DSP from the Always stamp set. Sorry I forgot to photograph the inside bit!

Have a great day,

Bec

No comments: