Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm Back

Don't just wonder where all the time goes in the day. I have been so busy I just haven't had time to post but I have been doing some stamping so at least there is some good news. I decided to hop on over to Taylored Expressions and participate in the Friday Cupcake Challenge. I needed a layout for a stamp club card and TESC79 was just perfect. So here it is:

Here is what I used:

Stamps: Short & Sweet

Paper: So Saffron, Basis Gray, Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Windsor Knot DSP

Ink: Sage Shadow

Accessories: Basic Gray Corduroy Button, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots embossing folder, Googly Eyes, White Puff Paint and Dimensionals

There are some great Punch Art designs out there so get punching!

No comments: