Monday, January 12, 2015

Crafty Cardmakers and More Challenge #130

Well today I have some very exciting news.  I have been asked to join the Design Team for the Crafty Cardmakers and More Challenge site.  I am so very excited and hope you can play along with us.  This was for challenge #130 which is "Something Old and Something New".  Here is my creation for a special little boys first birthday.   I drew my inspiration from this card here.


So my something old was pretty much everything on the card!  Although I have had this stamp set for quite some time I have never used it before so I think that can count as new.  Also the star that I have watermarked stamped that you can just faintly see on the blue strip is one I have never used either. I coloured this little bloke in with Copics.
Here is what I have used:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue and So Saffron
Paper: Simple Stories "Fresh Air"
Stamps: Technique Tuesday "Twinkle On" and Stampin' Up! "Under the Big Top"
Tools: Lattice Punch, Tim Holtz Paper Rosette Die, Stampin' Up! Timeless Type Alphabet Junior Sizzlits
Copics: C1, C3, C5
R27, B91, B93, Y02
Thanks for popping in and I look forward to seeing all your creations for this challenge.
Bec xx

4 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Rebecca lovely design.
Welcome to the team
Hugs Julie xxx

Sally Dodger said...

Hi Rebecca, welcome to the team. A gorgeous, fun little card. I love the elephant stamp, which is coloured beautifully and a wonderful colour combination. Sally.x.

Kim x said...

Congratulations Rebecca and welcome to the team. hugs Kimx

Josephine said...

Beautiful card. Welcome to the team!