Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy Birthday Oscar!

Hi There!
So on Tuesday it was our son's birthday.  Oscar turned 8 - can't believe where that time has gone!  Now if you have a gamer in the house chances are you know all about Minecraft.  He is obsessed and this year is having a Minecraft party so of course I had to make a Minecraft card.  With a bit of research this is apparently a creeper.  It is a very basic design but he was very chuffed with it. 
 

Here is what I have used:
Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Basic Black and Garden Green
Stamps: Stampin' Up! "So Happy For You"
Tools: Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Square Punch
 
Like I said a very basic design that was quick and easy.  I can see myself making more of these as his mates birthdays roll around. 
It is going to be a very wet dreary weekend here in Melbourne (nice after the heat) so expect to see some more creations coming your way.
 
Thanks for dropping by
Bec xx

No comments: