Saturday, January 3, 2015

The Deconstructed Sketch #182

Well it is a scorcher here down under today.  Multiple bushfires burning across two states makes for worrying times.  I'm hoping my family and friends back in Adelaide are safe. 
So it is way too hot to do anything outdoors today so here is another card.  Again with the male cards - this one for my brother.  I still have the same papers on my desk and decided to go with them again.  This is for challenge 182 over on Deconstructed Sketch.
 

Here is what I have used:
Paper: Adorn It "Rough and Tough"
Card: Bazzill
Stamp: Stampin' Up! "So Happy For You"
Embellishments: Studio Calico Wood Banner
Ink: Staz-On Black
Tools: Circle Punches
 
Still working on getting the lighting right for taking photos and really don't like this blue background but will get there eventually!
 
Thanks for stopping by and stay cool!
 
Bec

No comments: