Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year!

Well can you believe here we are in 2015!  I have a load of birthdays in January so lets get started.  This is for a teenage boy (which I find really difficult to make cards for) and I wanted to just keep it plain and simple.  I have played along with this weeks sketch at Mojo Monday and flipped it on its side.  This sketch called for a long and narrow card so the measurements are 3.5" x 6". 
 

 
Here is what I have used:

Paper: Adorn It "Rough and Tough"
Cardstock: Left over Bazzill
Stamp: Stampin' Up! "Bring on the Cake"
Embellishment : Random wood veneer from my stash
 
I hope to be back tomorrow with another creation for you - I have three days straight of boy birthdays!  In the mean time if you are in Australia keep cool!
 
Thanks for popping by,
 
Bec

No comments: