Monday, January 26, 2015

Crafty Cardmakers & more... Challenge #131

Hi and welcome to another challenge for Crafty Cardmakers & more...
Challenge 131 was to combine two or more images.  I have added the hearts to my bicycle basket and also the balloons on the back.  This is such a cute set!  I have coloured it in with Copics.  I am also loving the new Kaisercraft range XO such gorgeous colours. 
 

Here is what I have used:
Cardstock: SU Whisper White
Paper: Kaisercraft XO
Stamps: SU Pedal Presents
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellishments: SU Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Kaisercraft XO Collectables, Metal Key
Copics: C3, C5, C7, G21, G24, G28, R20, R22, R14
 
I hope you have enjoyed the challenge this fortnight and I know the results will be amazing! 
Thanks for popping by,
 
Bec xx

No comments: