Sunday, February 8, 2015

Cricket Birthday Wishes

I seem to be only making male themed cards these days!  This was for a young man celebrating his birthday last week.  He loves his cricket so I had to make his card in this theme. I have coloured this little guy in with my Copics and fussy cut out the clouds from the paper.

IMG_9136

Here is what I have used:

Paper: Amy Tangerine Sketchbook – Indigo Inspiration, Sienna Spirit, Viridian Vignette, Gwyneth’s Graph, X-press It Blending Card

Stamps: Stampin’ Up! – All in the Family, Family Favourites, Family Phrases

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black

Copics: E000, E00, E21, E11, E4, R56, R59, YR21, Yr23, Yr24, Y11, Y13, Y15, YG11, Yg13, YG17

Challenge: Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #253

Thanks for joining me again today and hope to see you back here soon!

No comments: