Saturday, June 24, 2017

CTC 133

I can't believe I haven't blogged since January!  Life has been mad to say the least but I have some awesome new goodies from Stampin' Up! to play with from the new catalogue and I decided I would play along with this weeks Casing the Catty challenge.

This weeks challenge is to case a card from pages 86-101 which is the love and sympathy section.  I needed to make a card for my baby who is 18 this week.

I cased the card from page 97 of the catalogue.

And this is the card I created


I have used:

Card/Paper: Peekaboo Peach C/S, Whisper White C/S, Colour Theory DSP stack, Vellum
Stamps: Sunshine Sayings, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Dies/Punches: Sunshine Wishes, 2"Circle Punch and a very old SU heart die.
Embellishments: Copper thread, Glitter Enamel Dots

I have also spritzed some Lemon Lime Twist with the old spritzing tool and used some numbers that I coloured with my Lemon Lime Twist Marker (I had a blob of ink on my card so needed to cover it up!).

Thanks for popping by and don't forget if you would love any of these products let me know!

Bec

No comments: