Sunday, August 6, 2017

CTC 139

Hi Crafty people!  I have been a bit missing in action but hoping to get back into blogging on a bit more regular basis.  Life gets in the way!  I have made this card for this weeks challenge over at Caseing the Catty.  I love the Jar of Love set and the matching dies but haven't used it much as yet.


Here is what I have used:

Card/Paper: Basic Black Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, retired DSP.
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Sky, Tangerine Tango
Stamps: Jar of Love
Accessories: Linen Thread, Mini Dimensionals
Tools: Big Shot, Everyday Jars Framelits, retired tag punch
(all products are Stampin'Up! unless otherwise indicated)

I have cased the layout of the coffee card on page 30 of the catalogue and wanted a simple card for a young boy.  It is popped up on dimensionals to give the jar a bit of a pop.  

Thanks 

No comments: