Saturday, January 13, 2018

Such a Beautiful Day

It really wasn't a beautiful day here in Melbourne lol with thunder, lightning and an awful lot of rain.  I even had to get my slippers out!  I enjoyed playing with some bright Summer colours instead and joined in with #C125 over at Colour INKspiration.


Here is what I have used:

Cardstock/Paper: Night of Navy C/S, Lemon Lime Twist C/S, Whisper White C/S, Shimmery White C/S
Stamps: Beautiful Day
Ink: Night of Navy, Versamark
Tools: White Embossing Powder and Heat Gun, Simple Stripes Embossing Folder, Aqua-Painter
Embellishments: Tutti-Frutti Adhesive Backed Sequins, Lemon Lime Twist 3/8" Mini Striped Ribbon, Hearts & Stars Elements

I love the watercoloured look of the flower which I did after embossing it in white.  I love this colour combo!

Thanks for stopping by,

Bec

No comments: