Friday, January 12, 2018

Time to Relax and Colour!

Day 12 of 365 and I spent some down time having a bit of a colour with my Stampin' Blends.  I find colouring so relaxing and with the kids being on holidays I certainly need all the help I can get!


Here is what I have used:

Cardstock/Paper: Basic Black, C/S, Vellum, Petal Passion DSP
Stamps: Perennial Birthday
Ink: Versamark, Stampin' Blends
Tools:  Heat Gun, White embossing Powder
Embellishments: White Sequins from my stash
(all products Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated)

I adore this DSP pack which is all black and white but as you can see with colouring it in with my Blends it makes it completely different.  So many ways to use it.  Better yet I coloured the whole sheet so expect to see this paper again!

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: