Saturday, August 15, 2020

Cocktails For Everyone!

 I have been anxiously waiting for this set to arrive and it hasn't disappointed.  I love it!  So much fun and very versatile.  I have joined in at CASEing the Catty again this week for CTC280.  It was to case the cover of the new Mini Catalogue.  I chose the card on the back of the catalogue to case.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than

Ink: Memento Black

Card/Paper: Magenta Madness, Whisper White, Artistry Blooms DSP

Tools: Love You More Than Dies, Stitched Circle Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Hole Punch, Foam Adhesive Sheets, Stampin' Blends

Embellishments: Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls (retired)


I lost my dot for my I somewhere so its missing lol!  I really love this DSP so bright and fun.  

I hope you are having a crafty weekend,


Bec x

No comments: