Monday, August 10, 2020

Lets Use Those Scraps!

 Monday's sure do come around fast!  A few weeks ago I made these backgrounds using the #scrappystriptechnique with some scraps of DSP in my scrap box.  Of course I made the backgrounds then chucked them back in the box!  It was time to make them into something with them for #mashitupmonday.



Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Happy Birthday To You (SAB retired)

Ink: Versamark

Card/Paper: Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist (retired), Whisper White, Basic Black, Gingham Gala DSP (retired)

Tools: Playful Alphabet Dies, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Foam Adhesive Sheets

Embellishments:  Twine 


I love the bright fun colours of these cards!  This technique is a great way to use up those bits of DSP and works with any scraps you have laying around.  I think these scraps have made some awesome cards out of not a lot of product.  


Also how awesome are the Playful Alphabets Dies.  Used with the Foam Adhesive Sheets they have amazing dimension and really make the work pop!


I hope you have a crafty week,


Bec x

No comments: