Saturday, August 8, 2020

Feeling Blue

 Its a grey miserable day here in Melbourne a good day to be in lockdown I guess!  I've pulled out the Boho Indigo Product Medley again as just love this set.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Boho Indigo

Ink: Night Of Navy, Balmy Blue

Card/Paper: Night of Navy, Boho Indigo DSP, Very Vanilla, Balmy Blue

Tools: Boho Indigo Dies, Sponge, Stampin' Blends

Embellishments: Twine, Boho Indigo Product Medley Flowers and Die Cuts, Rhinestones (coloured with Balmy Blue Stampin' Blends Marker)


I have been inspired by so many different creations on Pinterest etc using this set and I loved the basic layout of this one but can't remember where I saw it!  So many talented people out there.  


Happy crafting hope the sun is shining wherever you are,


Bec x

No comments: