Monday, September 21, 2020

Beautiful Tree

 Hi!  I've played along today at Freshly Made Sketches #453 to get my mojo going with this set.  Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it:


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Life is Beautiful, Lovely You

Ink:  Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Merry Merlot

Card/Paper:  Very Vanilla, Boho Indigo DSP

Tools: Circle Die, Circle Punch

Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels, Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack (Night of Navy)


This was a super quick and easy to put together card.  I'm still loving that Boho Indigo DSP it goes with so many things!

I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

That boho paper is fabulous and is a great background for your tree. Thank you for joining us with my sketch at Freshly Made Sketches!