Sunday, September 20, 2020

Just add A

Today I'm playing along at Just Add Ink #523 and the theme is to "just add A".  I've broken out a new set I haven't given any love to you to make a baby card and of course my A is for animal.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Zoo Globe, Well Said, Under My Umbrella

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Memento Black

Card/Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Shimmery White Cardstock, Scrap DSP (retired)

Tools: Stitched Shapes Dies, Well Written Dies, Stampin' Blends, Chevron EF (retired)

Embellishments: Bermuda Bay Mini Chevron Ribbon (retired)


I fussy cut out all those flowers from the Under My Umbrella set!  I'm not sure if they work but that is what happened lol.  That tiny heart is from the Well Written Dies - I totally didn't even know it was there until I went looking for a teeny tiny heart.  This is a great layout to use up scraps of DSP.


Thanks for popping by,


Bec x

2 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

This is just adorable Bec...love those colours for a baby card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Very cute card - I really love all the sweet little flowers. Chantell Just Add Ink