Saturday, September 19, 2020

CTC285

 Hi!  Playing along today with CASEing the Catty Sunday challenge #285.  I haven't really used this set yet and need to build up my stash of male cards (my least favourite thing to make lol).  The challenge was to case the sketch from page 29 of the mini catalogue which was perfect for a male themed card I felt.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome

Ink: Night of Navy

Card/Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Playing with Patterns DSP

Tools: Hippo & Friends Dies

Embellishments: All the Trimmings Embellishments

This is a great sketch for using up those scrap strips of DSP.  The little star embellishments suit this perfectly even though they are from a Christmas range.  


I hope you are having a crafty day,


Bec x

No comments: