Friday, September 18, 2020

Wrap It Up!

 Its time to start thinking about the festive season and all those little gifts that I love to present in beautifully wrapped packages.  I made these little tins (including the essential oil rollers) for a couple of my good friends as a little pick me up while in lock-down here in Melbourne.  I love these new little rectangle tins in the mini catalogue!



Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome, Lovely You

Ink: Melon Mambo, Memento Black

Card/Paper: Artistry Blooms DSP

Tools: Corner Rounder Punch, Tag Punch

Embellishments: Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack, Twine, Rectangle Tin


Three 10ml roller bottles fit perfectly into these little tins and my friends enjoyed them.  I made the labels for my bottles on my silhouette machine.


Thanks for popping by.  I hope you have a fabulous and crafty weekend!

Bec x

No comments: