Sunday, June 20, 2021

Expressions In Ink

 These are my last lot using the Sweet Little Valentines Cards & More I promise (even though I do have a couple left to create with!).  I have again paired these with the Expressions In Ink Suite which is just divine.


For this one I used one of the decorative fronts from the pack and made a full sized card instead of the note card. 


Again my new favourite thing for sentiments with the white embossing on black and then fussy cut.  Looks so effective but surprisingly simple to do!


For this one I again have made a full sized card and teamed one of the pieces with that gorgeous specialty DSP.  I think one of the things that drew me to this suite was that DSP it is truly a work of art!


And yep you guessed more embossing and fussy cutting!  How wow are those gold leaves.


Finishing off with one of the little note cards from the pack.  Quick and simple I haven't embossed the sentiment this time but have still fussy cut it.

Another quick and easy thank you card that packs a wow!

Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Artistically Inked

Ink:  Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Melon Mambo, Clear Versamark

Card/Paper:  Sweet Little Valentines Cards & More, Expressions in Ink Specialty DSP, Basic White, Basic Black, Gold Foil Sheet

Tools: Artistic Dies, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Fussy Cutting Scissors


Thanks for popping by, I hope you are having a crafty weekend!

Bec x

No comments: