Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Some More Little Notecards!

Continuing on with the Sweet Little Valentines Cards & More.  Currently 50% off!  This time I have paired them with the Expression in Ink Suite which is just divine!









Stamps: Artistically Inked, You are Amazing
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Versamark Clear
Card/Paper:  Sweet Little Valentines Cards & More, Basic White, Basic Black
Tools:  Artistic Dies, White Embossing Powder, Black Embossing Powder, Heat Gun
Embellishments:  Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack, Genial Gems, Twine

I think my new fave technique is embossing and fussy cutting sentiments.  I just love the wow factor of this.  Surprisingly easy as well, fussy cutting tip - move your paper not your scissors!

Thanks for popping by and I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x




No comments: