Friday, June 24, 2022

Some Relaxing Colouring

 I find just sitting and colouring really relaxing and also fussy cutting!  I knew when I saw the Perfectly Penciled Designer Series Paper it would be perfect for this. While watching some Netflix the other night I did some colouring too and then fussy cut it out and popped it on a card base.


I've left a lot of the flowers not stuck fully down so it adds some dimension and also the butterflies wings too.

This paper already has the shading incorporated so it makes it very simple to get effective shading! I've also used some Elegant Faceted Gems in the centre of the big flowers and some Wink of Stella.

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Kite Delight (sentiment)

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black

Card/Paper:  Basic White, Perfectly Penciled DSP

Tools:  Stampin' Blends, scissors

Embellishments: Elegant Faceted Gems, Wink of Stella

I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x


No comments: