Sunday, June 26, 2022

Teacup Boutique Class

 Yesterday I held an in person class using the Teacup Boutique Suite.  It was so great to get back to in person crafting!  Here are the projects we made.


How gorgeous is that DSP!


I love the teacup filled with greenery and flowers.


Stacked teacups, is there anything better!


A little gift card pouch to write and message and include a little bit of tea indulgence.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Cup of Tea

Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky, Memento Tuxedo Black

Card/Paper: Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes, Tea Boutique 6 x 6 DSP, Basic White, Parakeet Party

Tools: Teacup Dies, Circle Punch, All That Dies

Embellishments:  2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots, Twine


I do have the tutorial available for all of these projects for $15 if anyone is interested then email me at rebeccabyers75@gmail.com


Happy crafting,

Bec x

No comments: