Wednesday, August 17, 2022

CTC381

 I played along last week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC381 and I am pleased to say I was selected as the winner! The challenge was to case a card from the  Boughs of Holly Suite on page 24 of the mini catalogue.

I chose to case the card in the centre for my creation.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Artistically Inked (sentiment)

Ink: Poppy Parade

Card/Paper:  Rings of Love DSP, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Gold Foil Sheets

Tools:  Fussy Cutting Scissors, Lovely Labels Pick  A Punch, Aspen Trees Dies

Embellishments: Adhesive Backed Pearls, Twine, Textural Elements

How amazing is this DSP! I fussy cut a heap of designs just from the paper to make by cluster.  The best bit is you can get this paper for FREE with Sale-A-Bration! Contact me today for more info.

Happy crafting

Bec x

No comments: