Wednesday, August 17, 2022

 I had a whole heap of animals fussy cut from the Storybook Gnomes DSP that I used for a sampler class so I made this card using some FREE Sale-A-Bration items as well.


Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Kindest Gnomes

Ink:  Versamark, Night of Navy

Card/Paper: Basic White, Silver & Gold 6 x 6" DSP (FREE SAB), Storybook Gnomes DSP, Garden Green

Tools:  Paper Snips, Aspen Tree Die, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Static Buddy, Gnomes Dies, Blending Brush

Embellishments:  Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems


I used the silver piece from the Silver & Gold DSP and added Night of Navy ink with a blending brush to make it look like a Winter night sky.  Everything apart from the grass is fussy cut from the DSP and the grass is a die from the Gnomes die set. I love how this turned out!

Happy crafting,

Bec x

No comments: