Friday, March 20, 2009

Pocket Card

Hi folks. I made this card for tonights workshop as wanted a different style card but then decided I would change the whole layout so I will post that one next time! So if you are coming tonight I haven't given anything away.

Cardstock: Choc Chip, Wild Wasabi (for insert piece), Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DSP.
Ink: Cameo Coral, Soft Sky, Choc Chip.
Stamps: Sprinkles, Scribble This, Short & Sweet.
Acc: Corner Rounder, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Blingy Brad, Wild Wasabi Ribbon.

Hope you enjoy this and the tutorial is on Splitcoaststampers if you want to see it.

I am waiting for the postie to bring my delivery - new catalogue pretty please! Everyone else seems to have theirs!

Happy Stamping
Bec

No comments: