Monday, July 27, 2009

More Sneak Peeking

I have another sneak peek for you this morning. This is again the Forest Friends set. I had some left over layouts cut out from a make and take from a workshop so decided to use them up by playing with some new stuff. This was also for SC237.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Forest Friends (new), Great Friend (for the sentiment, new)

Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Whisper White, Haiku DSP

Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Close To Cocoa

Accessories: So Saffron Brads, Small, Large, Scalloped Oval (new) Punches, Paper Piercer & Template, Dimensionals, Stampin' pastels, Old Olive Ribbon

I used the rock & roll technique on the tree - by inking first in Old Olive and then rolled the edges in Chocolate Chip. It is such an easy technique but so effective. I used my paper piercer and template to pierce holes around the main image and cut out the bunny and popped him up on a dimensional. Don't you just love the new scallop oval punch?

Thanks for dropping by.

Bec

No comments: