Monday, January 27, 2020

CTC261

I'm excited to be playing along at CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge CTC261 again this week.  This fortnights challenge was to case a project from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.

I chose to case a card from page 17 of the SAB catalogue.  I've used the Under My Umbrella set from the Mini Catalogue.  I love this set with its matching punch.


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana
Card/Paper: Coastal Cabana C/S, Whisper White C/S, Pleased As Punch DSP (coming next month)
Tools: Die Cutting Machine, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Umbrella Builder Punch, Stampin' Blends
Embellishments:  Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon, Rhinestone

There are some amazing creations by the CASEing the Catty crew as well on their blog hop so go and check them out!

Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: