Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Hey Honey Bee!

I recently participated in a swap with some other SU demos for the new mini catalogue.  I chose to make this card to send using the new Honey Bee set which I knew I had to have as soon as I saw it.  I'm obsessed with all things bees, loved the big fat fluffy bumble bees when we visited the UK.  So important to our environment these little guys.


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Honey Bee
Ink: Memento Black, Garden Green, Pool Party, Crushed Curry
Card/Paper: Coastal Cabana C/S, Whisper White C/S
Tools: Detailed Bee Dies, Die Cutting Machine, Stampin Blends
Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Twine

I can see myself using this set a whole heap as its completely adorable.  Plus you can combine it with the Golden Honey Specialty DSP which you can earn for free during the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  Stay tuned for a card using this set with the coordinating paper.

Have a crafty day,

Bec

No comments: