Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Dreaming of Rain

Still loving the Under My Umbrella set with the matching punch.  Using this set is my version of a rain dance.  Fingers crossed we get some as its really needed here in Australia right now!  Unfortunately we are just about to head into a few days of extreme heat again.  I made a couple of these really clean and simple cards with this set (I made a few with just different coloured umbrellas).  This is using the Pleased as Punch DSP which is a coordinating Sale-A-Bration product coming next week.  I love that the umbrellas punch right out of the paper!  Super easy!



Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Under My Umbrella
Ink: Memento Black
Card/Paper: Whisper White C/S, Pleased as Punch DSP
Tools: Stampin' Blends, Umbrella Builder Punch
Embellishments: Epoxy Shapes (retired)

Thanks for popping by, I hope you are having a crafty day.

Bec

No comments: