Monday, April 27, 2020

It's Tea Time

So many fabulous sets are retiring at the shortly so I've been trying to give them some love!  I can't believe this set is going, its such a perfect one for some Mother's Day cards.  I still had the Peaceful Poppies DSP out on my desk and decided it would make a pretty teapot!


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Tea Together, Timeless Tulips
Card/Paper: Poppy Parade C/S, Whisper White C/S, Basic Black C/S, Peaceful Poppies DSP
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark
Tools: Tea Time Framelits, Lace 3D Embossing Folder, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
Embellishments: Copper Twine, Peaceful Poppies Sequins.

I love a good teapot and in fact have my very own collection started.  I'm definitely a tea drinker, no coffee for me these days!

Don't forget if you love this set, get in before it goes for good.

Hope you have had a crafty day,

Bec x

No comments: