Tuesday, April 28, 2020

More Poppies!

So I have my fave demonstrators that are amazing and I am constantly floored by their gorgeous designs.  Today I cased a card by the wonderful Nina Waldschmidt.  She is on the Stampin' Up! Artisan team and you can check out her blog here!

I'm still on the poppies!  Now I've got them out I don't think I can stop.


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Timeless Tulips, Painted Poppies
Card/Paper: Whisper White C/S, Basic Black C/S, Old Olive C/S, Flirty Flamingo C/S
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive, Poppy Parade, Versamark
Tools: Poppy Moments Dies, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder
Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Sequins.

I have just randomly stamped behind the die cut image with all my colours.  Again I've white embossed the sentiment on black to make it pop.  

Hope you have had a great day!

Bec x

No comments: