Wednesday, April 29, 2020

More Poppies!

So are you sick of them yet?  LOL.  I might be a bit biased to the Poppy as that is my granddaughters name!  Made another one with this beautiful suite.


I think this is my go to style.  I love white space and a cluster in the bottom right corner.  I do it a lot lol. 

Here is what I have used:

Stamps: Beauty Abounds (sentiment), Painted Poppies
Card/Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Poppy Parade, Versamark
Tools: White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Painted Labels Dies
Embellishments: Peaceful Poppies Elements, Peaceful Poppies Sequins, Whisper White 1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon

Of course I've done my sentiment in white embossing powder on the black again!  The die has a centre inside of it when you cut it out but I wanted it open so just punched it out with my 2" circle punch.  

Thanks for popping by, hope you are getting your crafty on!

Bec x

No comments: