Sunday, October 25, 2020

A Little Box of Sunshine

 The world is such a sad old place these days, so I was inspired to make these little gift boxes to help brightens someones day. The mini Paper Pumpkin boxes are perfect for that little something.  



Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Box of Sunshine (from the Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit)
Ink: Bumblebee, Just Jade
Card/Paper: Flowers for Every Season DSP, Whisper White
Tools: Tag Punch (retired), Stitched Rectangle Dies
Embellishments: Mini Paper Pumpkin Boxes, Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo, In-Colour Enamel Dots, White Twine


Inside I have popped a handmade bookmark (that matches the box), a face mask, tea and chocolate.  Hopefully this will brighten someones day.  

I plan to make some Christmas themed ones as well.  

I hope you are all hanging in there and hoping your crafty adventures are keeping your mind off things.  

Much crafty love,

Bec x

No comments: