Sunday, October 18, 2020

Memories & More

 I love the Memories & More card packs by Stampin' Up! as they make card making even easier.  As well as using them in my pocket scrapbooking.  They are a really easy option for making some quick and simple cards.  I sat down and made 10 cards in an afternoon.  Here is one that I made.


Here is what I have used:

Card/Paper:  Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes, 

Flowers For Every Season Memories & More Card Pack

Embellishments:  Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels


No stamping!  The words are stickers that come in the Memories & More pack.  Not my usual colour scheme but I am quite loving it!

You would get a massive amount of cards out of one of these packs and you just need to add card bases and a few embellishments here and there.  You can add in any stamps you already have as well.  For just $19.25 you get 50 double sided cards and 4 sticker sheets, which is amazing value.  

I hope you are having a crafty day,

Bec x

No comments: