Sunday, October 11, 2020

Cute Christmas Gift Box

 I've made these cute little gift boxes to coordinate my Christmas gift giving.  I love that this is so easy to do with Stampin' Up! with all the products that match together.  I have done a video tutorial on these which you can see here.


You get two boxes out of one 12 x 12" sheet of DSP, which I know we all have plenty of!  With DSP being 15% off this month as well its a great time to try some of these.



Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Warm Hugs, Wrapped In Christmas
Ink: Real Red, Pear Pizzaz
Card/Paper: Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Whisper White, Real Red, Pear Pizzazz
Tools: Simply Scored Board, Warm Wraps Dies, Story Label Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
Embellishments: All the Trimmings Ribbon Combo Pack, Glitter Star Ornaments, Cello bag tied with Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Park.

Again here is the video to watch how to create this box and these are the measurements:
Side one score at 1", 4 3/4", 7", 10 3/4"
Side two score at 4", 5 3/4", 9 3/4", 11 1/2"


This is one more I created out of some retired DSP and popped a hair pamper pack inside.  Really simple and effective way to package your gifts for any occasion and then you can coordinate them with your card!  

Happy crafting,

Bec x


No comments: