Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Happy Birthday Poppy!

Today another of my little grand-daughters turns 5! Wow time flies.  They only live 10 minutes down the road from us but of course we can't see them.  We did a FaceTime cake with her, just not quite the same!  Here is the card I made for her to go with her light up glow in the dark scooter!


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Hippo Happiness, Moving Along (sentiment)

Ink: Highland Heather, Melon Mambo

Card/Paper: Whisper White, scraps of retired DSP

Tools: Playful Alphabet Dies, Foam Adhesive Sheets

Embellishments: Rhinestones


I initially grabbed the Hippo Happiness set out to use the unicorn but changed my mind and decided to go with the butterfly.  I didn't realise but she had a unicorn cake!  All well.

I hope you are staying safe and well,

Bec x

No comments: