Monday, October 5, 2020

Happy 40th!

 I made this card for my SIL for her 40th birthday.  Unfortunately we couldn't celebrate with her due to restrictions on travel.  Anyway here is the card I sent her.


I love the brightness of this card and I'm using my favourite set again!  Loving the pink/green combo.


How spectacular is that Rainbow Glimmer Paper just using it on the numbers gives it a wow factor.

Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Nothing's Better Than
Ink: Memento Black, Versamark Clear, Melon Mambo
Paper: Whisper White, Rainbow Glimmer Paper, Artistry Blooms DSP
Tools:  Large Numbers Dies (retired), Love You More Than Dies, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Blends
Embellishments: In Colour Enamel Dots

Thanks for popping in and I hope you are having a crafty day!

Bec x


No comments: