Friday, October 2, 2020

October Monthly Challenge

 I've started a new monthly challenge on my Facebook page to get us all crafting a little bit more!  I find a sketch gives me a great starting point when thinking about creating a card.  Here is the sketch:

A super easy sketch to kick us off.  I'd love for anyone to join in.  You can upload your creations to my Facebook page here in the October Sketch Challenge Album (prizes for Australian residents only).

I've used that gorgeous DSP from the Trimming the Town Suite.  I love that the dies match the DSP so you can cut it all out easily!


Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Peace & Joy
Ink: Old Olive
Card/Paper: Snowflake Splendor DSP, Whisper White
Tools: Home Together Dies
Embellishments: All The Trimmings Embellishments

I hope you can play along and happy crafting!

Bec x

No comments: