Thursday, November 19, 2020

Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin Kit

 I just adore the new Paper Pumpkin kit, Joy To The World.  I featured this alternative to the suggested cards on my Facebook Live today.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest by Karen Aicken for an alternative fold but then changed the features.  


By simply scoring one of the base cards it creates a fun different fold for your card.


I have used a Blender Pen and some ink to colour in the flower on the inside of the card to add some more interest.


Everything I have used is included in the Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin Kit except for an extra piece of Whisper White Card for the inside of the card and some gold sequins from my stash.  

These kits are so awesome to take with you anywhere you go or a great gift idea for the crafter in your life.  Suitable for beginners but as you can see easy to step up the designs and make them your own!

Happy crafting,

Bec x

No comments: