Sunday, November 15, 2020

Stamping Around Australia

 I was fortunate to participate in the Stamping Around Australia online craft event this past weekend.  A group of demonstrators got together to share some amazing projects, tutorials, hints and tips.  The group is open indefinitely and you can head over and see all the amazing things posted, just ask to join and answer the four questions required.  This week I'll be featuring pics of some of the other projects I made in the Poinsettia Place Suite.  First up is a candle I decorated for some Christmas home decor.




A lovely addition to your festive table or Christmas decorations around the home.




Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Poinsettia Petals
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive
Card/Paper:  Real Red, Old Olive, Poinsettia Place DSP, Plush Poinsettia Specialty Paper
Tools:  Poinsettia Dies
Embellishments: Beaded Pearls

These flowers look just stunning and really make any project pop.  I also love that gorgeous flocked vellum specialty paper.  So luxurious.  

Thanks for popping by,

Bec x


No comments: