Sunday, February 26, 2023

CTC407

 Happy Sunday and I'm playing along with CTC407 which was to case from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  I have chosen to copy the tag image from this photo but popped it on a card.


With the end of SAB rapidly approaching I realised I haven't even inked up the Beautifully Happy stamp set so quickly rectified that!


This card is pretty much made up of all freebies!

Here is what I have used:

Stamps:  Beautifully Happy (SAB)

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Starry Sky

Card/Paper:  Basic White, Dainty Flowers DSP (SAB), vellum

Tools:  Stitched Rectangles, Stampin' Blends, Circle Punch

Embellishments: Blushing Bride Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Gingham Ribbon, Elegant Faceted Gems

I chose to colour in my image rather than using the coordinated stamps for a change of pace.


Thanks for popping by,

Bec

No comments: