Monday, March 13, 2023

Birthday Queen

 This card was making its way to a special friend for her birthday. I love this set and although not really my style I knew that I needed to own it! This card is a case from the mini catalogue as I loved everything about this design.


I've used the gorgeous Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP to go with the embossed images.


I love the copper embossing with Very Vanilla - which I don't use enough of!

Here is what I have used:
Stamps:  Queen Bee
Ink:  Versamark, Crumb Cake
Card/Paper:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Vellum, Crushed Curry, Dry Brushed Metallic Specialty DSP, Pear Pizzazz
Tools: Static Pillow, Copper Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Queen Bee Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stampin Blends
Embellishments:  Twine, Ribbon

We also made this card at a recent team day, the girls wanted to do some embossing so this fit the bill perfectly.

Thanks for popping by,
Bec


No comments: