Saturday, March 18, 2023

Another Rainy Challenge!

 I've played along at Freshly Made Sketches #577 for this card today. I have used the Playing In the Rain products again as they were still on my desk! Here is the sketch:


And here is what I came up with.


All those little critters were fussy cut from the specialty DSP.


I love these Loose Daisy Embellishments too!

Here is what I have used:
Stamps: Playing In The Rain
Ink: Old Olive
Card/Paper:  Old Olive, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Specialty DSP Rain or Shine
Tools:  Paper Snips, Playing In The Rain Dies
Embellishments: Loose Daisy Embellishments

Thanks for popping by,
Bec


2 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Such an adorable little scene! Great fussy cutting. Thank you for playing in our sketch challenge this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Creating with Susan said...

So cute!!!