Friday, March 17, 2023

Playing In the Rain

 Well the sun is shining here today but I feel a bit like its a rainy day so wanted to use this set. I've played along at CASEing the Catty Sunday Challenge #CTC410. I have cased a card from page 81 of the Annual Catalogue.


I really liked the circle elements on this card. My embossed layer is bigger though as I didn't leave the overhang for the tag.


I love that raindrop embossing folder too!


Little foxy is pretty cute.

Here is what I have used:
Stamps:  Playing In The Rain, Plentiful Plants (sentiment)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo
Card/Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Balmy Blue, Basic White, Thick Basic White, Rain or Shine Specialty DSP
Tools:  Stampin Blends, Raindrops Embossing Folder, Stylish Shapes Dies
Embellishments:  Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for popping by,
Bec


No comments: